Ijen Crater Tour Package / Trip To Kawah Ijen Banyuwangi – Where have you been on vacation to Banyuwangi this time? Do you want to go to Ijen and are confused about how to get there? Don’t worry, there is a holiday team ready to accompany you for a vacation to Ijen Crater. This time, the package for a vacation, namely the one day trip package (option B), serves all your needs for going to Ijen Crater. Departure will be carried out in the early hours of the morning, which is around 00:00 to 01:00 so that there is a possibility of witnessing the blue fire phenomenon. Make sure you are physically fit and healthy before climbing to Ijen Crater. Ijen Crater is the most popular destination in Banyuwangi. Thousands of people have visited Ijen every year. The beauty of Ijen Crater is indeed different compared to other mountain destinations.
Table of Contents
Hiking Kawah Ijen Banyuwangi
The hike will take around 2 to 3 hours depending on physical condition. Bring a mask because when approaching the crater area you will smell a fairly strong sulfur scent. Use adequate climbing equipment such as thick jackets, gloves, masks, mountain shoes/sandals and drinking water tumblers. Enjoy step by step and don’t rush to reach the top soon. Prioritize safety during the climb and don’t be selfish when you are with a group. Contact the customer service department of So Holidays to get more information. We will guarantee the quality of service for ordering a tour package to Ijen with So Vacation. What are you waiting for, book a package now.
Sharing Tour To Kawah Ijen / Ijen Crater Tour
Sahring Goup tour to Ijen Crater Banyuwangi is a cheap Ijen Crater tour package managed by Tour Banyuwangi, to facilitate the need for easy travel but at a low cost and still comfortable. The Ijen Open Trip is held every day. Why Ijen Crater Banyuwangi the Trip be a cheap package? In this package tourists depart together, joining other tourists, so that some costs are shared, such as guide fees and transportation costs.
In this cheap Ijen Crater Tour Package, each participant will be picked up at their respective hotels or inns in the Banyuwangi city area, or meet at the Banyuwangi Tour basecamp meeting point. Pick-up is done before midnight.
Participants will be escorted to Paltuding, the starting location for climbing Ijen Crater Banyuwangi. Between 01.00 – 02.00 the ascent to the top of Ijen Crater begins, with a distance of about 3 km, and takes about 1.5 – 2 hours.
From the top of Ijen, participants who are interested can continue down to Ijen Crater to witness the blue fire phenomenon of Ijen Banyuwangi Crater which is already famous all over the world. The blue fire of Ijen Crater is a rare phenomenon. There are only two blue fires in the world.
Ijen Crater Share Tour Schedule
- 00:30Am : Pick up in the Banyuwangi City area (Max. Limit of Northern Region : Ketapang Harbor. Max. Limit of Southern Region
- 00:35Am : Travel to Paltuding
- 01:30Am : Arrive in Paltuding, preparation
- 02:00Am : Ascent to Ijen Crater
- 04:00Am : Ijen Tour (Blue Fire/Sunrise/Crater)
- 06:00Am : Go down to Paltuding
- 07:30Am : Head to Jagir Waterfall
- 08:00Am : Jagir Waterfall (optional : see the condition of participant 1 with others)
- 08:30Am : Back to the meeting point
- 09:00Am : See you next time
Ijen Tour Including
- AC transportation during the tour (2 – 5 pax using Xenia / Avanza, 6 – 7 pax using Innova, 8 – 10 pax using Elf)
- Mineral water
- Permits and entrance tickets to tourist destinations
- Gas mask
Ijen Crater Tour From Surabaya
Mount Ijen Crater Attracts Tourists & Climbers
It’s no wonder that the Ijen Crater is one of the favorite tourist destinations in Banyuwangi. Ijen Crater or also commonly called Blue Fire is a very interesting phenomenon to see. A very extraordinary view of this crater is the natural phenomenon of Blue Fire. For travel routes to Ijen Crater, you can pass from Surabaya and Banyuwangi. For those of you who have never taken this route, be careful because in addition to the steep road, there are also several Perhutani areas where there are minimal lights and lots of sharp turns. It is advisable to bring an experienced driver or one who knows the terrain for your safety. Ijen crater bus can be reached from Surabaya airport.
The Ijen crater itself is above 2,368 meters DPL. This 20 km wide crater surrounded by 300-500 meter high caldera walls can make anyone who witnesses it gasp in awe. Even though this crater seems to attract tourists to get closer, you have to be careful. Because, the temperature of the crater reaches 200 degrees Celsius with an acidity level that is capable of melting clothes and the human body.
Private Ijen Crater Tour From Surabaya
DAY I: Pick-up – Bondowoso
- 08.00-09.00Am We will pick you up at the Meting Point that you set yourself in the Malang / Surabaya area (Station/Airport/Hotel).
- 09.00-16.00Pm Overland tour / road trip for 6 hours will start to Bondowoso city
- 16.00-17.00Pm Check In Hotel & Free Program | Free Program Explore Coffee Plantations around the Hotel
*Note: You can use your free program to visit the Blawan waterfall & enjoy the atmosphere of a coffee plantation
Personal Expense Lunch & Dinner
DAY II: Ijen Bluefire Crater – Transfer Out
- 00.00-00.30Am Early morning morning call and preparations for climbing the Ijen Crater Blue Fire,
- 00.30-07.00Am Ijen Climbing Begins, the hiking trail in the Ijen crater is rather uphill and steep, prepare your stamina for tracking for about 2-3 hours, when you reach the peak, you will be tired and paid off by the beautiful Bluefire when it is still dark and the panoramic view of the Ijen crater in green Charming Toska at sunrise,
- 07.00-10.00Am Finish exploring Ijen crater back to Hotel & Breakfast Rest & Clean Up
- 10.00-16.00Pm Check Out Hotel, Transfer back to Malang/Surabaya
- 16.00-17.00 Pm The Ijen Blue Fire Tour Package Program is over and see you on the next tour
Personal Expense Lunch & Dinner
Ijen Crater Tour 2 Days Including
- Ac Transport During the Tour
- Ijen Crater Entrance Ticket & Retribution
- Accommodation Hotel Catimor/Arabica/Palm/equivalent | Twin/Triple Share
- Mineral Water 600ml
- Hotel Breakfast 1 X
- Ijen Local Guide
- Parking, Toll & Retribution
If the total number of participants is an even hotel room, 2 people per room will be filled
If the total number of participants is odd, then one room will be filled with 3 people (+extrabed)
Facilities In Ijen Crater
The local government provides very adequate facilities because many tourists visit this destination so that some of the facilities in Ijen Crater are as follows;
- Lodging (Homestay, Guset House, Villa)
- Camping Area
- prayer room
- Parking Area
Tips And Equipment You Need To Prepare
- Prepare your stamina because you will do the climb
- Wear trekking shoes
- Face mask
- Personal medication if necessary
- Bring enough clothes
- Face mask
Popular Tour Ijen Crater
- Mount Broimo Ijen Crater 3 Days 2 Nights
- Tumpak Sewu Bromo Kawah Ijen 4 Days 3 Nights
- Baluran Kawah Ijen Bromo Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Kawah Ijen Tour From Bali 2 Days 1 Night
- Bromo Ijen Tour From Singapore
- Banyuwangi Tour Kawah Ijen Sukamade Red Island