Jogja Tour Package : Prambanan, Borobudur, Bromo Ijen 5 Days – Don’t be confused looking for the latest Jogja tour packages and of course keep updating, of course only at Bromo Excursion. What are some exciting and new places and activities in Jogja? There are many places that offer stunning views or tour activities at Borobudur, Prambanan, Mendut Temple, and rent a jeep to Mount Merapi that will make you more comfortable traveling in Jogja. We provide Jogja tour packages ranging from a day package or one day trip to Jogja to a long trip of four days and three nights. In addition, we also provide Bromo and Ijen Crater tour packages in East Java which can be the best option for your group or family.
For those of you who are on vacation to Central Java, Indonesia, we have a Jogja Tour Package Bromo Ijen Blue Fire with a duration of 5 days 4 nights to witness the beauty of Borobudur and Prambanan, in this Jogja tour package we will invite you to see the best view that Indonesia currently has, namely Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater, Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater are in East Java, these two mountains are very famous in foreign countries, many tourists go to these two places after visiting Yogyakarta, so what is the schedule and details, please refer to the schedule below:
Table of Contents
Borobudur & Prambanan Tempel Tour Package
Not only offering Borobudur Sunrise tours and the natural beauty around it, Boorobudur temple also has a beautiful garden. The park which is in zone 2 is called Lumbini Park. Visitors will easily find this park, because it is usually missed on the way to the temple. If you go to Borobudur, of course you will not be separated from Prambanan Temple, where you can see a super majestic temple in front of your eyes, Borobudur takes 2 days 1 night, Read more Borobudur and Prambanan Temple Tour 2 Days here
Popular Tour Package After Visiting Borobudur & Prambanan Temples
Itinerary Prambanan, Malioboro Tour
PRAMBANAN TEMPEL is the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia. Until now it is not certain when this temple was built and on whose orders, but it is strongly suspected that Prambanan Temple was built around the middle of the 9th century by the king of the Sanjaya dynasty, namely King Balitung Maha Sambu. The allegation is based on the contents of the Syiwagrha inscription found around Prambanan Temple and currently stored in the National Museum in Jakarta. This inscription dated 778 Saka (856 AD) was written during the reign of Rakai Pikatan.
Day 01 : Airport Pick Up At Airport Of Yogyakarta – Check in Hotel
- We will pick you up at Jogja airport to meet you and will take you to the hotel to stay 1 night near Prambanan Temple
- after arriving at the hotel you can immediately check in, have lunch and rest
in the afternoon we will take you to Malioboro for shopping and dinner if needed
- Back to hotel and take a rest
Day 02 : Explore Prambanan Tour – Check in Hotel ( Right By Borobudur )
- In the morning after breakfast we will go straight to Prambanan Temple to see the view of the super majestic temple in Jogja
- There are many best spots while heading to jogja including the palace, batik and so on
- Visit Prambanan Temple, a Hindu temple complex with 3 main god temples dedicated to Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu in this complex, see for yourself the sixteen temples standing majestically here. The relief panels of the Ramayana epic carved on the walls of the temple will be another alternative to find out how skilled the temple makers were.
- Back to Yogyakarta for City Tour visiting Kraton Kraton, Water Palace and proceed to local restaurant for Indonesian buffet lunch and then visit Batik Home Industry, and Silver Smith in Kota Gede.
- After finishing, go directly to the Borobudur hotel area to check in and rest
BoroBudur Sunrise Tour, Magelang, Yogyakarta
BOROBUDUR TEMPLE was built during the golden age of Syailendra Dynasty, sometime in the beginning of the 8th century.The word Borobudur is believed to mean monastery on a hill. It is derived from the words baram and buduhur. Bara is from Sangskrit word Vihara meaning a complex of temples monasteries or dormitories, Beduhur is a old Javanese word meaning above. Borobudur Temple was built on a small hill in the Kedu Basin, a rich, fertile valley surrounded by the spectacular volcanoes. To the East lies Merapi and Merbabu and to the North lies Sumbing and Sindoro. The unusual jagged Menoreh Hills encircle the temple to South and West.
Day 03 : Borobudur Sunrise Tour – Mount Bromo ( Check In Hotel )
- Borobudur Temple Sunrise Tour – Woke Up At 3am To go for the sunrise tour of Borobudur Temple
- After the preparations are done we head straight to Manohara Hotel to buy Borobudur Sunrise tickets because they have an efficient program that makes the visit so easy and fun.
- After buying a ticket, you are given a map and a flashlight and set off to follow the signs to the temple. Even though it is dark the Guide will guide us on a journey of about 500m and start and then start climbing the stairs inside the temple. Borobudur slowly reveals its mystical beauty to you, and the panorama with the mountains and trees is spectacular.
- You can spend a lot of time at Borobudur Temple until you are satisfied.
- Return to Manohara hotel for breakfast or go straight to Hotel near Borobudur temple
- The journey will continue to Mount Bromo to check in to the hotel, the trip will take about 7 -8 hours of travel
- Arriving at the Bromo area, check in at the hotel in Cemoro Lawang village and rest
Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour Probolinggo
Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour – One of the most interesting attractions on Mount Bromo is the sunrise (sunrise). The clumps of clouds that covered the sky were slowly parted by a bright yellowish white ball. The red light is blushing on the eastern horizon, slowly a bright light appears that is getting bigger and bigger until it forms a semi-circle. The sun, which was blazing red, gradually turned golden in color. there are several mountains that you can see while enjoying the sunrise of Mount Bromo, namely; Mount Batok, Mount Widodaren, Mount Bromo Crater, and Mount Semeru
Day 04 : Mount Bromo Sunrise tour – Kawah Ijen ( Check in Hotel )
- Mount Bromo Sunrise tour starts at 3 am using a jeep, so before that hour we will wake you up to prepare for the Mount Bromo tour. A jeep or hartop will take you from the inn to Mount Penanjakan 1 by crossing the sea of sand in the early morning, full of fog and cold air.
- After arriving at Penanjakan, please explore the beauty of Bromo sunrise until satisfied.
- Then proceed to the crater of Mount Bromo and Pura Luhur Poten which is located at the foot of Mount Bromo.
- Once satisfied, explore Bromo crater, continue traveling to Savana and Teletubbies Hill. The vacation to Mount Bromo is closed by visiting the Whispering Sand which is located east of Mount Bromo.
- After the Mount Bromo tour activity is finished, return to the inn, madi and have breakfast. Check out and continue the trip to Mount Ijen Banyuwangi / Bondowoso. The journey here takes about 5 hours to drive. Rest and eat along the route. After arriving at the Mount Ijen inn area, check in to the inn and rest.
Kawah Ijen Tour Blue Fire Banyuwangi
Ijen Crater is one of the natural tourist destinations that are often visited by tourists. This place presents a very beautiful view that not only attracts local tourists, but also foreign tourists. not only the view of the crater but visitors can also enjoy the view of the Blue Fire of Ijen Crater which is popular today
Day 05: Ijen Blue Fire Crater Tour Package – Surabaya/Banyuwangi Harbour
- The Mount Ijen Blue Fire Tour starts at 1 or 2 midnight. Our team will take you to the location of the starting point for climbing to Ijen which is called Paltuding Pos. After the hue persada travel team takes care of your entrance ticket, the climb begins which takes about 2 hours. Of course you will be accompanied by an experienced local guide for this trekking.
- Please explore the beauty of blue fire/ijen blueflame to your heart’s content. Don’t forget to capture this special moment. Satisfied exploring the charm of Mount Ijen, return to the inn, take a shower and rest. Then our team will take you back to Surabaya Airport or Banyuwangi Airport. If you want to continue your tour to Bali, we will take you to Ketapang Harbor, Banyuwangi. Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Crater Tour Package ends.
Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour Package Included
- Car Pivate 5 Days 4 Nights, Fuel, Driver, Toll, Parking, etc
- Hotel in Prambanan area + Breakfast
- Hotels in Borobudur Area + Breakfast
- Hotel in Bromo Area + Breakfast
- Hotel in Ijen Crater Area + Breakfast
- Prambanan entrance ticket
- Borobudur entrance ticket
- Bromo Entrance Ticket
- Ijen Crater Entrance Ticket
- Jeep Bromo Sunrise Tour
- Private Guide during the trip
- Mineral water during the trip