Mount Bromo Climbing Packages Private Tour – Want to climb Mount Bromo with your family, work partner or partner? We will provide tips on how to visit Mount Bromo in a simple way without being complicated but can find cool, exciting and happy travel stories. We provide complete facilities for your trip to Mount Bromo at a low cost, tourists can explore all the best tourist attractions around Mount Bromo at a low price and most importantly it doesn’t take long, it only takes one night to spend a Bromo vacation.
This Mount Bromo climbing package is a package for you without being joined by other participants or private. visits to various tourist attractions in Bromo, including sunrise climbs, Bromo crater, whispering sand, savanna fields and teletubbies hills are only taken in one day. Surely it will be an unforgettable memory with your family, friends or co-workers.
Table of Contents
Why You Should Go To Mount Bromo
Mount Bromo tourist attractions are certainly familiar to our ears, especially for Indonesians. The charm and uniqueness of Bromo is well known to all corners of the world. Every year there are thousands of foreign tourists who come to Bromo, the tourists come from America, Europe and most of Asia.
Mount Bromo is located in East Java Province, Indonesia. Its location is in four districts and at the same time makes access to Bromo easier to reach because there are many alternative routes that can be taken if you want to come to Bromo. As a tourist object, Bromo is attractive because of its status as an active volcano. Mount Bromo is included in the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area.
Tour Mount Bromo Indonesia
- Mount Broimo Ijen Crater 3 Days 2 Nights
- Mount Bromo Tour Package 2 Days 1 Night
- Tumpak Sewu Bromo Kawah Ijen 4 Days 3 Nights
- Madakaripura Waterfall Bromo Tour 2 Days 1 Night
- Baluran Kawah Ijen Bromo Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Surabaya Batu Malang Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Kawah Ijen Tour From Bali 2 Days 1 Night
- Bromo Ijen Tour From Singapore
- City Tour Surabaya Mount Bromo 3 Days 2 Nights
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Mount Bromo3 Days 2 Nights
- Jogja Sharing Tour Package Price
- Borobudur, Prambanan Temple Tour Bromo Ijen 5 Days 4 Nights
- Mount Bromo Sharing Tour From Probolinggo
- Mount Bromo Tour Sunrise From Train Station
- Banyuwangi Tour Kawah Ijen Sukamade Red Island
- Camping Tour Package Mount Bromo
- Mount Bromo Car Rental And Driver
- Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour 2 Days 1 Night
View of the Bromo Mountains
The first reason why Mount Bromo is never empty of visitors, both local and foreign, is because of its extraordinary natural beauty. And also Mount Bromo which has a height of about 2329 m above sea level is also considered one of the sacred mountains by the Tengger tribe.
Its extraordinary natural scenery can attract the attention of travelers, the weather is calm and cold, and the experiences it provides will never be forgotten by travelers. That is the attraction that is often hunted by adventure lovers.
Seeing Bromo Sunrise
This has become the main reason for all tourists who wish to visit Mount Bromo. Unwritten, tourists in the Mount Bromo area have named this mountain as the most beautiful tourist spot to watch the sunrise against the backdrop of Mount Bromo, Mount Batok and Mount Semeru making the whole experience very memorable. Therefore, don’t be surprised if the peak of mountain climbing activity starts at night.
Seeing the Crater of Mount Bromo
Among the leading mountain tours in Indonesia, Climbing to Mount Bromo is one of the easiest mountains to climb, this ease attracts many people who are curious to come to this area.
To reach the crater of Mount Bromo, you have to travel by jeep across the sea of sand to arrive at the parking lot which is located not far from the temple. From there, you have to continue your journey by walking up hundreds of steps which are quite steep. Even though it is tiring, all the energy you have expended will pay off after seeing the beauty of the crater of Mount Bromo.
Seeing the Sea of Sand Mount Bromo
Bromo Sand Sea, hmmm it seems that no one is not familiar with the term Bromo Sand Ocean. In the Bromo area there is a very wide expanse of sand, so wide that people call it the Ocean of Sand. Based on history, this sea of sand was formed due to bursts of volcanic ash from volcanic eruptions in the past. The stretch of sand is very wide, with a range of mountains in the middle, while on the edge of the Bromo Sand Sea it is limited by steep walls with a slope of about 60-80 degrees and a height of about 200-600 meters. What’s unique about the Bromo Sand Ocean is, when we are in this Sand Ocean, then at that time the wind blows, it’s like we hear the whispering sound of the sand, therefore this Sand Sea is also known as Whispering Sand.
Mount Bromo Climbing One Night
- 23.00 – 00.00 : Pick up participants from Malang / Surabaya / Batu City
- 00.00 – 03.00: go straight to the nearest transit point to Mount Bromo, the duration of the trip is about 3 hours.
- 03.00 – 04.00: Arrive at the transit point location, take a short break while preparing to board the Hartop Jeep Bromo that we have prepared for you. start the Mount Bromo tour using a Hardtop jeep. Towards the sunrise viewpoint of Penanjakan hill with an altitude of 2770 meters above sea level To prepare for seeing the sunrise.
- 04.00 – 06.00 : Mount Bromo Penanjakan Hill (Enjoying the Beautiful Sunrise).
- 06.00 – 07.00 : After enjoying the sunrise, you will be taken back down towards the sea of sand to Widodaren Hill
- 07.00 – 08.30 : Visit Poten temple and Bromo crater.
- 08.30 – 09.30 : visit savanna and teletubbies hill
- 09.30 – 10.00 : Travel and tour to the whispering sand
- 10.00 – 11.00 : Travel back to the rest area and clean up.
- 11.00 : Travel back to the meeting point, if you want to stop by for lunch we will deliver to the desired local restaurant.
What to Bring During Climbing?
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring a Jacket / Warm Clothes.
- Bring gloves, hats and wear comfortable socks and shoes.
- Prepare Personal Medicines.
- Prepare Power bank and camera.
- Take care of the cleanliness and comfort of the surrounding environment.
Bromo Climbing Trip Facility
- Transportation from Meeting Point to Bromo PP
- Hartop’s Jeep
- Entrance Ticket for All Tours in Bromo
Facility Not Included :
- Transportation from location to Meeting Point
- Personal expenses including meals
- Horse Rental
- Additional Fees for Longweekend, Highseason and Peakseason Period
- Foreign tourists are charged an additional fee of Rp. 300,000 / Person
Travel To Mount Bromo Climbing Package
Bromo Tour Packages from Jakarta, Bandung, Jogja / Yogyakarta, Semarang, Kediri
Travel to Malang can be passed by land or air.
If you use the plane to go to Juanda Airport in Surabaya or Abdul Saleh Malang. If you get off at Surabaya, you have to continue your overland journey to Malang. Tourists can use bus or train transportation services.
Land Transportation To Bromo
If tourists use land transportation, of course it’s easier. you can use bus or train. These two modes of transportation are the easiest to apply and reach. Just get off at the Malang station if you take the train and the Malang terminal if you take the bus. There are many transportation that can be applied to go to Malang. From our side we also provide pick-up from Surabaya using Juanda – Surabaya daily travel.
We can also make Bromo Excursion Packages with pick-up from Jakarta, Bandung, Jogja / Yogyakarta, Semarang, Or in other cities in Indonesia
Please place an order far in advance to get the main service. Comfort, safety and customer satisfaction are our service priorities.